People Want to Know
Like all monoatomic gold, individual benefits and experiences will vary, users report feeling an increase in grounded, beneficent energy, a calmed and focused mind, and recovery from both mental and physical ailments.
OGE is not a simple ormus precipitate as most ormus products are, but a true alchemical formula, with a complex, empowered base which is truly alive!
Ormus gold is a precipitate that contains monoatomic elements, Gold ash powder is a Burmese alchemical medicine produced from pure gold metal.
- Ormus Overview: Learn more about ormus gold – how it was discovered, how it is made, and the benefits it has for your body.
- Gold Ash Powder: Learn more about gold ash powder, and the benefits it has for your body, soul, and mind.
- Ormus Buyer’s Guide: Get insight into shipping, dosage, side effects, and more with our buyer’s guide.
- Ormus Benefits: Learn about the innumerable benefits and side effects of ormus, including mental clarity, better sleep, and more.
- Monoatomic Gold Overview: Learn about monoatomic gold and the potential benefit it can have on your life, from your spirituality to your physical body.
- Monatomic Gold Buyer’s Guide: Read our buyer’s guide for more information on dosage, storage, benefits, side effect, shipping, and more.
- Monoatomic Gold Benefits: Get insight into the benefits and side effects of monoatomic gold, including benefits for sexual health, mental clarity, and more.
If you have a subscription (“subscribe and save”) to Ormus Elixir and you wish to cancel, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the My Account page, either by following the link here, or finding it in the footer of the site. Login using the email associated with your order. If you lost your password, recover it by clicking on the “Lost your password?” link.
2. Once you have logged in, your dashboard will be visible with all of your account information. Click the “My Subscriptions” link in the left-hand menu.
3. Next, click the “View” button next to your subscription information.
4. When viewing your subscription, click on the “Cancel” button. A pop-up will appear, saying: “Are you sure you want to cancel the subscription?” Click the OK button.
5. The page will load: Please do not leave this page. A page will load that will display that your subscription has been canceled. If you have any problems, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for help!